Monday, November 3, 2008

6 Years..


Can you belive it? On October 27th Troy and I celebrated our 6th anniversary!! This year we decieded to make it a weekend event. So on Saturday night we made reservations at a really nice steak house. On Sunday we just hung out with each other and then on monday we exchanged gifts. Troy got the usual. Levi's and a shirt (Troy gets levi's for every occassion.. He goes threw them so darn fast) and this year Troy surprised me with new dishes. I think he did a great job picking them out!! I love them!
We had a great weekend, and I just want him to know how much I love him, and how happy he makes me.
Thanks for making me the happiest girl in the world! I love you!

My new dishes!! I love them!

5 comments:

Tara Mogle said...

Hey well happy anniversary to you guys and happy late birthday as well. I am happy that you are happy. You deserve a good guy like Troy...love the dishes!

How did your season end?

Sassy Lu said...

It's great to know that you have found someone so special. You deserve nothing but true happiness! Ole Troy didn't do so bad either, eh?

Annette said...

When you get dishes for your anniversary, ya know the honeymoon is over!! Ha! You get such sweet comments from your friends, I have to keep you honest, you know. Did you know I was out sick (way sick) on Thursday and Friday? You don't ever come to my classroom or you would have missed me!

The Wright's said...

WOW, where did that 6 years go? It seems like just yesterday we were headed to St. George in a U-Haul. But you being married for 6 years just reminds me that I have been divorced for 6+ years. Holy Cow!!! CONGRATULATIONS ON 6 WONDERFUL YEARS!!! :)

Kim said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys look so happy! And I LOVE the new dishes!