Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween?

This year for halloween Marquel choose to be Hannah Montana. Now that will not be such a surprise to those of you who know her. But for those of you that don't... Well Marquel loves Hannah!! We watch her all the time. (I know that I have all of the episodes memorize, and I believe that she does too.) Alright, now that you know the costume, let me recap our eventfull night... Troy and I had been in Orem watching the 3A Volleyball State Tournament, and then ventured home to get Marquel ready for the big night. Our plans: Go to Manti, and experience the new and improved. (If thats what you call it) "Trunk or Treat" down Manti's main street. Now the cool thing about this type of "trunk of treat" is that they shut down all of about 3 blocks of Manti's main street and allow all the kiddies to visit the many trunks and gather as much candy as possible. It was a lot of fun, and much easier on me "the mom" for not having to drive "Hannah" all over town. But the candy part, well, it just was not that impressive.


All in all we had a lot of fun, my mom and dad came with and walked the street, and I got to see quite a few people that I haven't seen in a long time. (You have got to love small town gatherings!!)
Oh, yes,and one more thing, you are probably wondering why I put a ? after the word Halloween, and I am sure the suspense is just killing you. So is the answer.... My mother-in-law puts her christmas tree up the first part of October, so I thought I would test you... Is it Halloween or Christmas? hahaha Happy Halloween all, and well, I guess Merry Christmas too?

Just a little photo session in front of the Christmas tree

Now some may be wondering did we get Hannah to come to our house for Christmas..

2 comments:

The Wright's said...

That is so funny!!! Her Christmas tree in October. WOW!!!

Stacy said...

She is such a cute girl! I have never seen anyone put up their tree BEFORE Halloween! It is pretty though!