Thursday, November 13, 2008

Seat Warmers


So you may be wondering; why is there a picture of my car seat here as a blog entry!! Well, it's because I just want to give a SHOUT OUT to Seat warmers!! This is the first time I have ever had seat warmers in a car, and can I just tell you that I really really love them!! I just can't say enough about the happiness they bring to me and to my behind every morning on my way to school! Every morning when I get into my car I just flip the switch and in a matter of 60 seconds, I have a warm behind! It is wonderful!

Oh, and Annette, if I was good at writing Ode's I would have wrote one of those to my delightful seat warmers!!! I absolulity LOVE them!!

5 comments:

Sassy Lu said...

Aaaaahhh!!! The joy of heated seats! We have them our Yukon and we LOVE them. We even use them when it's hot and humid here in the summer (along with the air conditioner). Call us crazy, but it's something I'll be sure to have in ALL of my cars from here on out!

Tara Mogle said...

Oh how I love seat warmers! We have them in our Malibu and we used to love them....that is when we lived in climates of cold weather. I may turn them on just to say that I have used them. :D

The Wright's said...

I am glad to hear that you are keeping your bum warm. I get so hot just getting ready for the day that I enjoy the coolness of the mornings. I really thought that you knew that Manti was playing down there or I would have given you a call. It was a great game!!! I am glad that your house is finally put back together.

Annette said...

That is your assignment now..."An Ode to Seat Warmers." I want it on my desk Monday morning!! I'll use it for an example for my students. Ha! You are just trying to make me feel bad because we have no heater in our car! I guess you will need to start picking me up for school from now on. Have it all toasty before you get here!

Cameron and BreAnn said...

I wish we had seat warmers! It's been forever since I've seen you! It's good to see that you're doing well. HOw do you like teaching? HOw's coaching going? Volleyball was the best part of high school! You were an awesome coach.
I can't believe how old Marquel is. She was just a baby the last time I saw her. What a cute family!