Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Tagged 7 Things Now it's your turn

Seven things I can do:
scrapbook
counted cross-stitch
listen
play volleyball
text
shoot clay pigeons
blog

Seven things I can't do:
a cartwheel
math (other than add and subtract-multiply and divide!)
speak another language (English is hard enough)
sleep in
draw --only stick people
wear a hat

do a back bend

Seven things that attracted me to Troy:
His voice! I totally fell in love with his voice while talking to him on the phone

his willingness to give
his sense of adventure
his big heart
his blue eyes
his love for the outdoors
his laugh


Seven things I say often:
oh wow

what ever
just kidding
darn it
just a minute
I'm comming
hurry


Seven people I admire:
husband
mother-in-law
dad

mom
Suzy Hodson
Andrea

Patty

Seven favorite foods/drinks
Diet Pepsi

Twix
steak
spaghetti
salad
Onion Rings

Dutch oven potatoes

Seven people I tag:

Emily
Kim
Tara
Carrie
Haylee
Mindee
Valorie

1 comments:

Sassy Lu said...

It's gonna be kinda hard to think of what I love about Troy!!! LOL Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!