Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Announcement!!

I just have to get this out! For all of you that know my brother Craig. He just became engaged this past weekend! I am so excited for him.:) We have always wondered if he was ever going to tie the not, and now he is! So you want to know the details? Well, if you do, then please continue reading...
Craig has been dating this girl oh, for about a year or so. Her name is Erin, she is so darn cute with 2 little boys that may I just add are attached to Craig's Hip. (So cute) anyway, Craig called me last week, and told me that he had talked to her parents are was going to ask her to marry him. Naturally I was very excited for him. And then yesterday he called me from Denver to tell me that she said yes!! Whahoo:)
Their brief engagement story: For Erin's birthday Craig bought her two tickets to the Denver Football game! She is a huge Denver fan, and he got tickets in a sweet! Craig has a friend that is a owner of the Bronco's so he was able to snag a great weekend. They were able to go to dinner the night before with some of the Bronco team members, and then see the game on Sunday. This same friend of Craig's also owns a jewely store, so while there Erin was able to pick out the ring of her choice! Now that is what I call lucky!! All in all he said it was a great time and to not forget that she said YES!!!

Congrats Craig and Erin!! I am so darn excited for the two of you!:)

7 comments:

Rebecca and Ryan Withers said...

Thats Awsome for you brother!! WHat a lucky girl!!! Any way i got my blog up and going so take a look and see what you think! Miss ya! Becky

The Wright's said...

That is so exciting!!! I am so excited for him.

Sassy Lu said...

How fantastic for Craig!!! I didn't know he was in Colorado. He sure has found a lot of great connections out there! Sounds like a modern day fairy tale. Congrats to both of them!

bandkworky said...

Quick question does his friend happen to be a Ralph Klamp? That is so exciting.

Cashelle said...

How exciting. Tell him congratulaitons.

Stephanie said...

Yay for Craig! I am so happy to the news! When is the big day?

Stephanie said...

I meant to say "hear the news" oops!