Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Selling my Car!






I am so excited about this. I landed myself a job. Not just any job but a real job teaching school. It is going to be great, yet also an adventure. I am going to be teaching 7th grade language arts and Utah history and then two 6th grade classes of Music appreciation. I am way so excited to finally be teaching!! Well, now that I have told you all this you are probably wondering why I have titled it "Selling my car" Getting this job, means that I get a new car. Can any of you guess what it is that I am going to drive come fall? I am way excited about it. but I do have to sell my Honda first. So that is what I am doing. It is a 2002 White Honda Accord, with tan enterior. I am asking 7,200.00. I am hoping that it sells fast and have included some pictures for you all to look at.

2 comments:

The Wright's said...

Congrats on your job! That is exciting! What kind of car are you looking at? I will keep your car in mind if I hear of anyone looking. FYI - I have so much time because I only have my boys every other week and my job is sooooo slow right now. It has been fun to do, the hard part is now over and now it's just keeping it updated with the new people that e-mail me.

Nate said...

Congrats on your new job!! That's awesome!! And how exciting about getting a new car. We are loving our jeep (no I didnt get rid of my Audi....I LOVE that car)! Hope that things are going good for you guys!