Saturday, June 28, 2008

Reunion

Yesterday, my pal Nikki called and said that she would be coming to Cedar for her little ones 1 year wellness check up and asked I would like to go to lunch. I was way excited to be able to see her again and said "Yes, I would love too!" We met at the famous Cedar City "Brads" for lunch, it was so much fun to see her and to catch up on each others lives. The one question she had for me was... "Now, we all saw that you are selling your car, but what kind of car do you want now?" I haven't said a whole lot about the new car I want, but I will now fill you all in. I don't want your lives to be incomplete without this information. (LOL :o)) I am planning on getting a BMW 328i or a BMW 335i. I am way excited, and counting down the days until it will come into my garage, and be part of my family!! Hope you all sleep better! ;0)

Well, here it is... This is the color and look I want!

1 comments:

Kim said...

Nicki told me how fun it was to get together with you guys and how much Marquel enjoyed playing with Alyssa! Someday we ALL need to get together! :)

Snazzy car too! I thought maybe you were banking on something more along the lines of a little red Duster. :)