Saturday, October 4, 2008

Manti Volleyball Memories

Alright, everyone... I am not sure what to call this, blast from the past!, Templar Volleyball in the 90's!, CEU? I'm not sure.. But one thing for sure is that we can call it a good time!! Tara (Christensen) Mogle played volleyball for me 7 years ago at MHS! Tara and her cute family are living in St. George and they come and see Canyon View play whenever we have a match down there. Well, after our match with Dixie, she waited for me to finish talking with my players and then pulled out these great photos. Her along with a bunch of other amazing girls played volleyball for me. A tradition at Manti High was to travel to CEU over in Price and attend a team camp.. (I do believe it was one of the highlights of the season... ) Well, other than going to state, and the girls always trying to one up the year before with a birthday bash!! *Remember the decorated door--the doors connected us and you blew up balloons to celebrate at midnight-you were suppost to be in bed!! But never fear. You couldn't be out done!!:)* Another trip down memory lane would be when we all traveled to So. Summit and everyone came home with food poison...Well, all the girls sickness went away, but mine stayed.....For another 8 months!
Times with the MHS Volleyball team were some of the greatest times of my life! I will never forget the hard work, their dedication, and their friendship! I always love seeing the girls and catching up on their lives after volleyball!! Volleyball at Manti was amazing... To get to the greatest part of this entry Well, you will need to scroll down and see these pictures!! They are great!! Tara thanks for the memories! I will cherish them always!!

Nina and Traci--Check out Traci's head phones!!

Traci listening to her "Walk Man"

Me and Nina Madsen!!

Traci my sis-in-law showing off her abbs!!

Tara letting me know that she needs more playing time!! Check out Haylee (My assistant--why isn't she helping me? haha)

As you can tell, we always had a good time, the girls worked hard on the court and played hard off!! I will always treasure the friendships that we made!! Thanks MHS Volleyball!

3 comments:

Tara Mogle said...

hahaha I have been waiting for this all weekend! I love it. We seriously had the best time! I will nenver forget the balloons in between the doors....also that was the night that me and allison were sharing a room with nina and traci and it got so freaking hot in our room. well me and al woke up complaining and we were both sweating so bad, it was so sick, but we started laughing at how disgusting it was to be in the same bed sweating so bad TOGETHER!!! we laughed and laughed! nina and traci were so mad at us but we couldn't help it. oh the good times! love ya lots...hope to see you again soon!

Nate said...

most certainly some of the best times of my life!!!!! Don't forget the DI fashion shows!!!

Katie McCaul said...

I love those pictures!