Saturday, October 4, 2008

6 odd quirks about myself

Ok, I've been tagged. Here it goes....What are 6 odd quirks about myself?

1- I love to mow the lawn--The rows have to be straight, and I alternate my paths every week. One week north to south, next east to west, next diagnal.. I know crazy, but that is how it has to be..
2-My bed has to be made before I can leave the house... On the days that Troy doesn't work during the week, he always forgets to make the bed. I need the sheets to be pulled tight, or I can't get a good nights sleep.
3- My desk at school always has to be in order and the homework baskets have to be graded before I can go home..
4- I hate when people call my cell phone, and if I don't answer it they leave a message. I know, I know, that is what you are suppost to do, but I hate using my minutes to listen to a message when I would rather call them back.
5- I pick out the clothes that I am going to wear to school for the next day the night before. If I don't my day seems to not run as smooth.
6- When doing laundry I wait until all of it is washed and dryed and then I take an hour or two and fold them all at once. I can't fold one load at a time... What if a sock get lost... And it is with the 2nd load that I washed not the first...
Well, now that that is finished I tag... Haylee, Tara, Kim, Stephanie, Nia and Emily

1 comments:

Nia said...

Ha ha yeah you're weird but it's cool I am too :)