Monday, September 1, 2008

Finally an update

So I use to be very faithful about checking my blog spot, and updating regularly, but as school caught up with me and volleyball season began, I have put my blog on the back burner! I promis to update, at least a couple...
Being a 1st year teacher has taken a lot out of me, and then teaching subjects that I have not taught before, has required even more of my time! Oh well, I am loving it! School started for us on August 11th, and it has been a whilwind ever since. I am really loving my 7th graders and learning every day to appreciate 6th graders!! My music class is going better than I thought it would and I feel like I maybe be finding my groove.
Volleyball has also began and we are off and running, ready or not! We played at home against Enterprise on tuesday, and suffered our first loss. Then on thursday we made the trip to Manti to play the Templars.. It was a great match and after a 2 1/2 hour match We (Canyon View) topped the Templars in a 5 game match!! It was a great match and a greater win for my girls! This week we will be traveling to Delta, playing at home on Wednesday and then leaving for the 4 courners tournament in San Juan on Thursday to finally return on Saturday.
Needless to say, we are all doing well and keeping very busy!!
I promis my next post will include photo's

1 comments:

readyrudy said...

What a great blog.you Sure do have a nice looking family. keep up the good work.