Wednesday, September 17, 2008

V I C T O R Y ! ! ! !


That is right!

Victory for the CVHS Volleyball team. We played Pine View High School last night, and my girls played a whopper of a game. We came out and beat Pine View in the first two games, let down a little in the second two, and then my girls played their personal best and beat the Pine View Panthers in the 5th game 15-12!! It was amazing! Getting that win is the first time in at least 4 years that the Canyon View Falcons and have beat a Region 9 team from St. George on the road! I am so proud of the girls!!
I had some past athlete's come and support us and just want to say Thanks!! It was so great to see you!!



I will say it again!! Way to go CVHS!!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Heck yes!! It was a good win too! Cute Blog!!

pOlloCk FaMiLy said...

hey coach!!! What is up?!!! Freeking good to hear from you:) When I saw you after the parade I wanted to stop and chat but my hubby was in a hurry to get up the mountain. You sound so happy! And you look really good. Your girls are cuties. I miss h.s. volleyball so much. You were my favorite person in the world. You made me a better person. I think all the time about coaching so that i can influence someones life the way you did mine. Gosh I love ya man! Good luck with your volleyball team...
Some day my girl will play. Maybe I will send them to live with Bills aunt Diane so you can be their coach!
-Kesha