Sunday, September 7, 2008

8 Things Tag

8 things I am passionate about:
1.My Husband!!!
2. My Family!!!
3. My Friends!!!
4. Volleyball.
5.Reading.
6. Blogging
7. Blog stocking & reading about other peoples lives
8. Teaching-I really love it!!!

8 words or phrases that I say often:
1. Better Every Ball
2.Move with a purpose
3. Did you get your homework done?
4. Oh my heck, you haven't read yet?.
5. I LOVE you!!!
6. Just a minute
7. I'm just sayin
8. Get Low!! Move, Get low!! Just snap a little harder! (I think I need a shirt so I don't have to repeat so often!!;) ) --Can you tell it is volleyball season???

8 things I want to do before I die:
1. Go to the Temple with Troy
2. Travel to Germany.
3.Go on a cruise
4. Travel-Travel-Travel
5. Go and see a Nebraska volleyball match
6. Go to Alaska and deep sea fish.
7. Own a BMW
8. See Marquel grow, and enjoy her life!.

8 things I have learned from my past:
1. Hard work pays off
2. Be a good listener - sometimes people just need someone to LISTEN
3. My family was and is really great
4. Never say it won't happen to me, because chances are it will or it currently is happening and you just don't know it
5. My parents DID know what they were talking about
6. I can be thankful for challenges in my life and even thank Heavenly Father for them
7. "He won't give me more than I can handle"
8. Family is always there for you, No matter what!
8 Places I would love to go or see:
1. Cruise Alaska!!!
2. The Azores!! (My father-in-law traveled there and it looks beautiful in pictures!!)
3. Disneyworld with Marquel
4. Travel the East Coast, I want to see all the historic sites back there
5. Europe
6. Hawaii
7. Germany! (I really want to visit the concentration camps).
8. Go on any vacation - I don't care where because it has been WAY TO LONG since I have gone anywhere that I would consider a vacation.

8 things I currently need or want:
1. More money from the job I LOVE so that I can live comfortably
2. My basement finished
3. To get my masters, but not in education
4. To live closer to my family
5. To be able to catch up on my Marquel's scrapbook and the family book and to keep them current. (This may take a MIRACLE at this point)
6. My backyard finished.
7. A new truck and four wheeler for Troy!
8. Good health for all my family

8 people I tag:
Haylee
Nikki
Stephanie
Kris
Valorie
Tara
Anyone else that would like to do it! It was actually a lot of fun!!

3 comments:

Sassy Lu said...

Loved reading your 8 things! Maybe we should all plan a fab vacation together!!!!

Tara Mogle said...

Hey, I will see you on the 16th!
what time will you get here?
can't wait

Becca Juhasz said...

I can help you with some of your travel plans!! Europe is GREAT!!! You can come vist the Juhasz Bed and Breakfast in Northern England! It's FREE!! We might even take you places too! Go see a show in London, visit a few castles... Just let me know!
Cheers!!