Monday, September 1, 2008

ZOOM ZOOM!!

Well, I finally got my new car! And I LOVE IT!! I waited all summer for the new 2009 Mazda 6 to come out and my brother finally called me on August 9th and said that they were in. Brock called at 8:30 August 9th and we drove to Orem, Legacy Mazda on the 10th to pick up my new car!After getting into my car of choice, I new right away that this was going to be the nicest, sweetest car that I had ever owned! I jumped in the drivers seat and took it for a quick test-drive! Can I just say---Loved it! The photo's don't do the car justice.. It has 2 toned leather seats, keyless start and entry, 6 disk player with bose speakers. I can use my i-pod, and listen that way, there is also satelite radio. It has cruise control, and when I drove it off the lot--there were only 7 miles on it. And they were from the test drive! Did I mention that I love it!! After getting the car, Troy and I went to lunch with my brother Brock and his family at the Training table! It was lots of fun, and the food was great!
I love hanging with my brother, and all of his cute kids! Marquel also loves hanging with her cousins. After lunch, we said our goodbyes--Brock and his family were going to go home, Troy, well he was off to Manti to do some four wheeling and Marquel and I... Well, we had some school clothes shopping to do. If school was going to start on Thursday the 11th we had better get her into some new clothes! So University Mall---Here we come! Shopping-Shopping-Shopping!! I do believe we hit every store in the University Mall, and since that was not enough we went to Old Navy and then down to the Provo Town Mall- We were both tired by the end of the shopping trip, that we were wishing that we could have just slept in Provo.. But NO---Our next stop would be Manti- for we had to show off the new car to my mom.. right? We drove to Manti where we showed my mom the car, and then met Troy for a little dinner. We jumped back on the road, and headed for home! It began to rain on us on the way home, and low and behold I have case sensitive window wipers!! Now how cool is that? I couldn't believe! I called Troy right up with excitement in my voice to tell him about the case sensitive window wipers!! I don't think he was as excited for it was 11:00 p.m. and he was sound asleep! We got home around mid-night and jumped into bed!! What an adventure! But, did I tell you.... I love my car!!

Zoom Zoom

6 comments:

The Wright's said...

I am so excited for you and your new car. It is a beautiful car, good job!!!

Tara Mogle said...

way togo on the car! someday i will have a nice car like that...when the kids are out of the house, which means i have a really really really long time to decide what kind of nice car i want.
i miss the volleyball days. i need to come see your team play, well mostly just come see you but you know!
it's good to hear that school is going well, have fun this year.
love ya

Kim said...

Love the new car--I'm so jealous! Way to update, I was beginning to wonder if you were still out there. :D Good luck with your teaching job!

Nate said...

Sweet ride!!! I'm so excited for you!! There is nothing better than to have a car that you LOVE!!!! Enjoy it!!!

Katie McCaul said...

I love the car!!! I saw it at the fair and I have to admit I am way jealous and you are right the pictures don't do it justice.

Stephanie said...

Love the car Teresa! It is beautiful! I am happy for you. How is teaching and life going? This is the time of year I wish I was in Utah. I love the Fall time out there. Would love to see you next time I am out for a visit. I believe I will be coming in February. I will keep you posted! Have fun in your car!!
Steph