Thursday, May 22, 2008

It's GREAT to be 8



When Marquel turned 8 and we realized that she is going to be able to baptized I new that I wanted to do something special for her. I want he to know how happy and proud we are that she has chosen to be baptized. So I got on line and started looking for cute white baptism dress, with a little searching I came across the perfect dress. I called Troy and told him that I had found a dress and that I was going to get it. We had also been kicking around the idea of creating baptism invitations. (With Troy being a photographer) I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to get some professional shots done and create the perfect invitation. With these pictures done I just have to show them off. I think they turned out adorable!! Marquel will be baptized on June 7th in Manti at the Manti Stake Center at 11:00 a.m.

3 comments:

The Wright's said...

OH MY GOSH, SHE LOOKS SO BEAUTIFUL!!! Congrats Marquel!!!

Kim said...

SOOOOOOO cute! What a beautiful little girl! I love her dress, and the invitation is PERFECT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are soooo beautiful! How fun!