Thursday, May 8, 2008

High School Softball



High School softball has just ended for us here at CVHS. Troy and myself were the freshman/sophomore coach's and had a ton of fun. Kayla played 1st base and was our number three batter. She really excelled this year and had a great season. Our overall record for the year was 13-10. The kids that played for us this year had tons of talent, probably the most that I have see go through this school, so it should be a lot of fun to watch them the next three years.

We were all sad to see the season end, but are now gearing up to watch Marquel play "coach pitch" softball. Now that is going to be a lot of fun.

2 comments:

The Wright's said...

Good Job on the blog!!! I am excited to keep up on you and your family. FYI, I tagged you just in case you didn't know. :)

bandkworky said...

That is so exciting that you get to coach softball. There are many a days that I miss playing. Remember when I hurt my ankle playing volleyball, I think that is when I really broke it and didn't care to much about it.