Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Volleyball Camp 08


Once again I loaded up my vehicle with volleyball players and set out for a 4 day volleyball camp over in Price at CEU. Now many of you may ask... Why Price? Well, I discovered this camp way back when I was coaching at Manti High School, I took the girls to it and we had a great time, so I have continued on the tradition.
While there we were able to play 15 volleyball matches and get to know each other a little better. This year at CVHS we are loosing 5 seniors which means that there are really big shoes to fill. So it was nice to be able to see what is comming up. The playing on the court went well, but off the court the girls had a great time.

We usually have a DI fashion show, but this year we didn't get the opportunity to get to the DI so we decided to have a skit night, all the girls had 1/2 hour to come up with a skit and then come and perform it. They all did a great job and we all laughed.
All in all it was a great camp, we all learned a lot and are looking forward to the volleyball season. Which starts August 11! Go FALCONS!!

4 comments:

bandkworky said...

I loved camp, it was almost the best part of the season. Good luck with your season this year.

Nate said...

I remember the first year this tradition started!! What a GREAT memory!! The DI fashion show was hysterical, and I still have the pictures of us all dressed up. That was by far one of my favorite high school memories....I'm so glad that you are continuing it with your current team!!

Tara Mogle said...

GO CEU volleyball camp...always a hit! wow, I have some beautiful pictures stored away from this camp. I will have to send them to you. Good luck this year! Maybe I can get up to Cedar to see your team play!

Casedilla said...

Volleyball... good stuff; I miss playing mucho mucho.