Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Simply Adorable!

Yesterday Troy's phone rang at 6:00 am. I jumped up to answere it to hear Angelina's voice on the other end. "Teresa, my water broke, I am on my way to the hospital." I stammered a couple of things, hung up and then told Troy.

This is how our tuesday morning began. Troy called into work and said that he would not be coming in. They asked why and he said.. "Cuz I'm going to be a Grandpa today!" On the other end I heard a whoop, and a great big congrats! Troy got ready for the day and headed out the door. He had to be there.. I couldn't go, because I was right in the middle of volleyball tryouts, so I had to recieve information via the cell phone! But told Ange that I would be down as soon as volleyball was over. (Darn the two a days, right?) Troy called me with the news that at 2:30p.m. give or take Ange had given birth to a beautiful baby girl. She was perfect, and adorable. I was so excited and wanted to so badly to be able to jump in my car to see her, but had to wait until after my final session of tryouts! 5:00 p.m. could not come fast enough!

5:00 finally got here and I was off to St. George. I was going to see my grand-daughter. (now that sounds weird... but kinda cool too!) I got to the hospital around 6:15. I was so excited to see her, but would be put off a little longer, why you ask... Because Troy and I got lost in the hospital. Couldn't find her room and actually ended up on the wrong side of the hospital floor... But that is another story! We walked in to see Ange holding her beautiful daughter while she was sleeping. I couldn't resist.. I washed my hands and asked if I could hold her. She was so tiny, and precious... What an incredible miracle! I held her in my arms and watched her sleep and pull little faces, she at one time even stuck her tung out while pictures were being taken.

Ange and baby are still at the hospital, while test are being run to make sure all is well with Tahlia. She is having trouble breathing, which is resulting in her not wanting to eat. As far as we know all is going to be fine. I can't until they are home with clean bills of health. Troy and I believe they will go home tomorrow.
Tahlia Marie
7lb 11oz 19 1/2 inches long

Simply Adorable

6 comments:

Tara Mogle said...

Grandma!!!!!!!!! What the heck?! How exciting! I bet Troy is a proud papa! Congrats!!!!

Sassy Lu said...

Oh my goodness! She is so beautiful! Babies really are little miracles. Good luck with everything. I'll keep y'all in my prayers!

Kim said...

She is SOO stinkin' cute! I can tell you're a proud grandma! I have a feeling she is going to be one spoiled baby girl! :) Congrats!

April Leydsman Mason said...

I love all that hair. She is adorable.

Cameron and BreAnn said...

Oh yeah! Congrats. What a pretty baby! How does it feel being grandma???? So cute! Good luck with volleyball. I really miss those days!

Rebecca and Ryan Withers said...

Congrates!she is beutiful! Its crazy how you look at them and can't imagine your life with out them, or what it was even like without them!