Saturday, April 2, 2011

I have what?

So I went to the Eye Doctor for a check up and to get a new pair of these. Ended up finding that I have these.. My first thought was WOW! I have had a hard time with depth perception, and things have been getting blurry lately, but I was just thinking that my stigmatisms were getting worse, so to find out that I have cataract's was a shock. The Dr. said that the type of cataracts that I have look like there is an orange peel on the my eye, the dibbles in the orange peel look like black little dots that prevent my eye from being able to focus clearly. My options: Eye Surgery, which after the surgery I will loose almost all of my vision up close. When my eyes get so bad that glasses help my site I will have the surgery. Could be 6 months down the road, could be 2-3 years. As for now. I will be wearing these.

2 comments:

Mark & Nicki Wintch said...

'Bout time you posted girl! And HOLY CRAP that sucks about your eyes! Wow. So I have another little monster on the way (yes I am definitely crazy) and so I am in Cedar pretty regularly now, so let's have lunch!!!! I'll text you next time I'm coming down!

Annette said...

You finally post again, and it's this!! I am so sorry--one more thing on your plate. Did they say what causes it? Girl, something GOOD has got to come your way soon. Love ya...