Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sleep-Over

Welcome to Grandma and Grandpa's Tahlia! This past week we were able to take Tahlia for a sleep over, It was lots of fun and I do believe that Marquel was in Heaven!! Marquel loves to take and babysit this little one, she packs her arounds, feeds her, bathes her, and will even put her down for a nap... If Only I could get her to change diapers (lol) Marquel was a big help... Thanks Marquel
I had totally forgot how hard having a little one around is and how much work they really are. Waking up 3 times a night, diaper changes and never enough time to get the house clean. Wow! I guess I have found and love my independence, and for awhile thought that I would love another little one around. My thoughts have changed. I will take this little one and then be able to return her to her mom.
Thanks Ange for letting her come and stay we had a blast!


Tahlia is strating to walk, so she would take a couple of steps and then regain her balance and clap... So Cute Yea!!



I believe bath time was her favorite. She was splashing and laughing

Splashing and Laughing!

2 comments:

Kim said...

She is just too darn cute! I'm glad you had fun with her!

Annette said...

She is so cute, I want to squeeze her!