Sunday, April 5, 2009

~Tribute to Troy~



This is a short tribute to my hubby!

For those of you that follow our blog I have not mentioned that Troy has been out of work for 6 months! With the down economy and construction at a stand still there has not been a big need for surveyors.. So Troy has been searching for a new career. Well, he has found a new career in driving truck! He will graduate from Southwest Applied Technology College on April 14th! then be leaving on April 20th to train and drive for SWIFT! He is so excited to start!! We both know that a truck drivers life is tough. We will not see each other for about 6 weeks, it's going to be hard... But are ready for the challenge.

I am so PROUD of him! For the decision he has made and the excitement he has in persuing this new career!!

I love you Troy!!!


8 comments:

Annette said...

Love the "out-of work" photos...guitar hero and biker! Looks like you are getting him back to work just in time! Ha!

Unknown said...

Good Luck Troy! Truck Driving is a whole different life. Just stay of the CB there's some crazy people out there:) I hope it all pays off in the end.

Corey and Arleen Jensen said...

Good luck with all of that. It will be hard, but you can handle the challenge. Hope all goes well.

Cameron and BreAnn said...

Yeah..I'm glad things are looking up. Love the pictures!
oh, I heard that you might coach volleyball at Manti again? Is that true? If so, that is AWESOME! Manti High would be very lucky to have you.

pOlloCk FaMiLy said...

I am so happy for you coach! It sounds like you have really found a good man. You deserve that more than anyone. It was good to hear from you!

Emily said...

Must play Guitar Hero! :) LOL Kids are begging us to buy that!

Swift huh? Nate drove for them for awhile. But way before he knew me. He drove all over the place. He was gone for weeks at a time. Hopefully he won't have to go back! But that might happen..with a new baby and me not working??

cpcox99 said...

Good luck with everything!

Sassy Lu said...

Ok, so now I see where Troy is. Glad that he found something he will like. Good luck with adjusting to your new life. The time away won't be fun - but it will be ok. Seperation is the one constant in our lives, so I feel your pain. Hope all works out the way you dream!